Sunday, October 18, 2015

Bucket List

Bucket List

#1

I spend a lot of my time as a referee. I am an official for the United States Soccer Federation and Michigan High School Athletic Association. I have been doing this for a total of 5 years now. I continue to work to learn the game better to help improve my work. I really love to be a referee I want to work the highest level games that I possibly can, and as a dream would love to do a Division 1 college match or do a professional match. So my dream is something I would like to obtain before I am unable to be fit enough to officiate the high level matches.












#2

I would also love to go to Manchester and see Manchester United play Manchester City at Old Trafford. I have been a fan of them since I was little and would love to fly over and see them play. This would help me obtain 2 dreams. The first is seeing them play and the other is to go to a different country.







#3

I also want to graduate from the Eastern nursing program and become a nurse. I want to be a nurse because I have the natural urge to help people and I know I want to work in medicine because I have a great interest in science of the human body.

#4

Also I would love to own an Audi R8 Spyder before I die. I just fell in love with this car and I would love to have a chance to own or at least drive one before I die. The car is very expensive so I have no idea how I plan to do this but who knows maybe I will have a chance to get this vehicle. 

#5







I would also love to be at the game in which the wings win the Stanley Cup. I go to at least 20 games a season and have been going to games since I was little with my Aunt. She always loved to take me to the games and I guess she is the reason I have such a love for the game of hockey even though I have never thought about playing it.

#6










Another dream is to see the Lions win a super bowl. We all know why this is a dream. The constant heartbreak and never winning anything seems like it as to come to an end eventually. At least one would think that one day this team could be good for once. I would just love to see the Lions win their first Super Bowl in my lifetime, I don't feel like that is a harsh time frame to ask for.

#7














I would also love to attend a World Cup final game. This is due to 2 factors. I would love to see the best game that is played at the grandest stage of them all. The atmosphere would be amazing and I would just love to be a part of it. I would also like to see how the best referees officiate such an important and historical match.

#8















The last thing I would love to see is the Tigers win the World Series. This team just seems to get to the Classic and then fall on their faces and get dominated once they are there. I would just love to see them put all the pieces together and end the drought.

1 comment: