Friday, September 25, 2015

Me By the Numbers

Me By the Numbers

How can numbers describe your life? How can it help you tell your story? 5, the amount of years I have been a referee.
7 is the grade of referee I am for soccer. That indicates that I am able to referee adult league soccer. I enjoy being a referee. I don't do it for the money, yes I get paid very well for the job however I do it for the love of the game. I love soccer and love to be a part of it almost every day of my life. I am always trying to better myself as a referee because I would love to ref the highest level game I possibly can.
 14 represents a couple different things in my life. First, would be the amount of years I have played soccer. Another thing it represents would be the number I wore on my jersey all of the years that I played. I loved to play soccer, it was something that I would look forward to all of the time. However with tearing my ACL I had to give up on the dream of playing the game that I love.
18 represents how long I have been on this earth. 22 represents the point in my life when I plan to be graduated and starting my career as a nurse. I want to start my time as a nurse in the emergency room and eventually try to move into the operating room. I love to help people and science so nursing is a great fit for me. I may even eventually expand my education and go to medical school all depending on what doors open for me along the way.
I currently gain experience as an adult sitter for the Beaumont health system which has given me some great exposure to what life will really be like on the floor as a nurse. I also work for the Avasure program. This program allows a sitter to watch 4-10 patients at a time from a computer. We can talk into the room and set off alarms if the patient is not re-direct able. This program has helped Beaumont and Oakwood help bring down the number of patient falls by a huge margin

No comments:

Post a Comment